Trainee Sales Administrator (GLP0091)
Location: Manchester – M3 (9 minute walk away from Manchester Victoria)
Salary: Up to £16,000 (plus free on-site parking)
Hours: 8am-5pm (Monday to Friday)
Our client is looking for a Trainee Sales Administrator to join their team and learn the skills and processes necessary to become an Account Manager.
A UK business, proud of their North West roots, as well as their national operation and global reach. They are using expert knowledge and skills across all their divisions to develop intelligent tech solutions that optimise performance. They don’t expect you to have extensive experience, due to the trainee status – however, any trainee sales administrator experience would be beneficial.
- Administration support to the Account Managers
- Daily, weekly and monthly customer back order reports
- Making telephone calls/customer visit appointments/pro-active offers
- Processing purchasing, customer/supply orders and supplier offers
- Data entry for project and marketing
- Microsoft package knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Business administration experience
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
Do you meet the requirements and are interested in becoming a trainee sales administrator? We’d like to hear from you!