Technical Consultant (GLP0080)
Location: Reading – RG1 (8 minutes’ walk from Reading station)
Salary: £24,000 – £26,000 (plus 25 days holiday)
Company Type: IT
Our client is looking for a Technical Consultant to join their Reading based team and work on their friendly support desk.
Their focus on customer service, expertise and support has resulted in a highly successful company, which has had steady and consistent growth. You would be joining a small but friendly team, which will support you during your introductory period. An ideal candidate for this role would have 1 years’ experience within an office environment and is willing to continuously learn.
- Providing friendly and efficient support to clients and colleagues
- Log all incoming support requests and decide how to manage them
- Take responsibility for the resolution of problems, even if you need assistance
- Maintain an accurate record of calls, emails and discussions
- 1 years’ experience of working in an office environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- General PC troubleshooting skills
- Some experience in a technical consultant role
- Awareness of software development practices
- Degree in science or computing-based subject
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Holidays increment annually up to 30 days
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance cover
- Cycle to work scheme
Do you meet the requirements and have Technical Consultant experience? We’d like to hear from you!