Systems Engineer (GLP0123)
Location: Leeds – LS18
Salary: Up to £50,000 (plus flexitime working)
Our client is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to join their team and work alongside a team of talented developers.
As an award-winning security industry company, you’ll work with a broad range of clients on varied projects. This is an ambitious and proactive company, which works with clients across Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East. You’ll be working alongside a team of electronics, mechanical and software engineers as well as project professionals. If you’re looking for a challenging systems engineer role which will push you to produce your best work, this is the role for you.
- Understanding the needs of a customer to create user requirements and analysing them to create system requirement specifications/architectures
- Undertake and verify system modelling and simulation
- Perform requirements management from first principles
- Developing and maintaining software/hardware architecture design
- Extensive experience within a systems engineer role
- Educated to a degree level or higher
- Ability to understand complex systems and maintain their documentation
- Knowledge of differing engineering methodologies (e.g. waterfall and agile)
- Experience with communication/radio and electro-optic systems
- Masters in Systems Engineering or a similar field
- Exposure to systems design/developments across a range of projects
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexitime working
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Five-a-side football
Do you meet the requirements and have systems engineer experience? We’d like to hear from you!