Store Manager (GLP0087)
Location: Stretford – M32
Salary: £24,000 (plus discount on phone plans)
Our client is looking for an experienced Store Manager to join their team and help grow the business within the community.
Starting as a family owned business, they have grown rapidly since their first franchise. They now have 16 retail stores across the North West but have not forgotten their commitment to adding value to their communities. As an accredited Investors In People company, which is striving towards becoming an employer of choice, they are always on the lookout for talented staff. If you have prior store manager experience and are looking for a rewarding role, apply now.
- Provide regular motivation to the sales driven team in order to increase sales
- Continuously deliver on KPIs and targets
- Provide coaching and guidance to staff
- Record sales figures and stock levels, making key decisions on stock control
- Recruit and induct new staff members, ensuring they are trained thoroughly
- Previous retail Store Manager experience
- Used to managing employees and consistently deliver KPIs
- An excellent communicator
- Experienced in managing disciplinary, grievance and appeal of employees
- Level 3 NVQ in Management
- Excellent networking skills, the ability to build contacts within the community
- Has worked in a Store Management position with a mobile phone retailer
- Has worked with Micros/Torex
- 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Discount on phone plans
- Personal development
Do you meet the requirements and have store manager experience? We’d like to hear from you!