Software Engineer (GLP0122)
Location: Leeds – LS18
Salary: Up to £50,000 (plus flexitime working)
Our client is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join their team and work alongside a team of talented developers.
As an ambitious company, working with a broad range of clients, you’ll be working on a wide variety of projects within the security industry. This is an award-winning and proactive company, which works with clients across Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East. You’ll be working in a team based setting, alongside fellow talented developers – so communication skills are essential. If you’re looking for a challenging software engineer role which will push you to produce your best work, this may be the role for you.
- Full stack software development (e.g. using .NET/C#, ASP.NET and WPF)
- Supporting the system integration and evaluation team
- Involvement across the software lifecycle, from design and implementation to test verification and deployment/support
- You’ll also be responsible for contributing to team sprints to ensure delivery
- Strong experience as a software engineer within a commercial environment
- Have studied to degree level in a relevant subject
- Strong C#/.NET development background
- Experience within an Agile environment
- 5 years’ experience with Java or C#/.NET
- Experience developing Android applications
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexitime working
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Five-a-side football
Do you meet the requirements and have software engineer experience? We’d like to hear from you!