Job Title: SEO Specialist
Salary: £22,000 to £26,000 + benefits
Who We Are
Greenlight Web is the Digital Marketing division of Greenlight Computers Ltd.
Greenlight Computers was established in 2006 as an IT Outsourcing and Support business and has expanded to become a “single point of service” for IT.
Greenlight Web was established as a full-service Digital Marketing creative agency in 2017. With a current team of 5 we have a business plan to grow by 50% per annum over the next 3 years. We regard ourselves as Brand Builders, working with clients who wish to grow or transform in their respective sectors. In Q1 2020 we will be rebranding and supporting 3 to 4 new clients per month and this vacancy is for an SEO specialist to join a high quality and friendly team and take these businesses forward.
We have an interesting client portfolio from high growth start-ups to large enterprises, all of whom are looking to increase visibility and turnover by using advanced techniques to uncover their biggest, untapped opportunities.
We’re looking for an experienced, hands-on, SEO and Google Advertising Ads specialist to join our growing high-performance team. Commercially sound and astute, you’ll be responsible for driving and optimizing customer acquisition and retention through SEO and PPC strategies from start to finish. Every campaign we do is customized to fit the unique needs and objectives of our clients, so the ability to be flexible yet thoroughly skilled in devising the most appropriate plan for each client is highly valued at Greenlight Web. We specialise in highly customised WordPress websites and strive to be uber experts in this technology.
As an expert in your field, you will meet with clients to find out more about their goals, create strategies to fulfil stakeholder needs and be an escalation point for internal or client queries.
Attention to detail in ensuring websites are technically sound and optimized for indexation and crawlability by search engines, ensuring site technical errors are identified, reported and actioned.
- Building a positive early relationship with your clients
- Building a positive early relationship with your colleagues in design, development, social media and sales
- Setting up, researching, managing, and optimising SEO/PPC campaigns, including performing keyword research, competitor research and content reviews, based on SEO/PPC best practices, from start to finish.
- Conduct detailed technical SEO audits (indexing, accessibility, crawlability, schema, local SEO, on page, off page, competitor analysis and more) and PPC audits (campaign structure, landing pages, keywords, sitelinks etc)
- Defining for clients a suitable set of KPI’s to support their goals and then establishing the automated metrics to measure those KPI’s
- Provide data-driven reports with Google Data Studio, and provide key recommendations and educate clients on how they can execute your SEO/PPC plans, if necessary
- Coach clients in their responsibilities for successful outcomes e.g. content provision, social media activity etc.
- Working with colleagues to design and build high quality landing pages to achieve high quality scores for PPC.
- Build your personal LinkedIn network in line with overall company strategy
- Setup routine automated checks on client sites for performance, speed and user journey across all devices
Skills & Experience Needed
- At least 3 years agency side experience in an SEO specific role
- In depth knowledge of WordPress developments and backend tools
- Understands key algorithm updates and SEO implications + PPC
- Expert knowledge of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of the best practices in Google Ads/ Microsoft Advertising, including ad copy, bid management, scientific ways of A/B testing, keywords, landing page creation, display, remarketing etc
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Confident speaking with and advising clients
- Excellent report writing skills and right first-time attitude to written communication.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (particularly data manipulation with Excel).
Desirable – Not Essential
- Active interest in Social media platforms and how they can be combined with SEO to maximise outcomes
- O365, Sharepoint & Microsoft Teams knowledge
- Base knowledge of App development methodologies and tools
- E-Mail marketing experience e.g. campaign monitor
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday per year
- Pension scheme contributions
- Free parking in Manchester
- Flexible working
- Choice of computer MAC or Laptop
- Relaxed working environment with a professional casual dress code
- Mobile phone allowance