Senior Technical Consultant (GLP0103)
Location: Chester – CH1
Salary: Up to £40,000 (Home working 4 days a week)
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Technical Consultant to join their team and work with one of the market leaders in Microsoft technology.
They are experts in Microsoft technology Consultancy with clients ranging from small to large business. Their expertise includes Office 365, SharePoint and Azure. They strive to understand and learn the best technologies available so they can help their clients. Using unique IT strategy and planning they understand business objectives and use that to build the perfect IT platform. They aim to be the best technology specialist in the world. Would you like to be a Senior Technical Consultant working with one of the market leaders in Microsoft Technology? Learn and develop new skills like Azure? Then get in touch! This is a unique opportunity to work from 4 days a week.
- Managing and resolving support tickets for related technologies
- Managing & Supporting projects for Azure & 365
- Visiting client sites for deployments and workshops
- Minimum of 2 years in an IT 2nd/3rd line support or senior technical consultant role
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
- Advanced knowledge of Office365
- Experience of conducting requirement workshops and writing reports
- Full UK Driving License
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Homeworking 4 days a week
- Cutting edge technology
- Regular Team Building Events
- Working on exciting projects.
Do you meet the requirements and have senior technical consultant experience? We’d like to hear from you!