Senior .NET Developer (GLP0110)
Location: Nationwide (Main office Hemel Hempstead)
Salary: Up to £55,000 (plus remote working and new laptop)
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior .NET Developer to work remotely on varied projects, alongside the existing team.
Are you frustrated with traffic and delays on your commute?
Do you want to be saving on both your travel time and fuel spend?
This could be the role for you! This is a unique opportunity to work remotely for a global software company supporting 4,000 customers across 6 continents. The initial training period will require travel to their main office however, this will develop into a home working position with very occasional travel to the office. You will work alongside a team of 8 talented developers to extend and enhance their framework to meet new requirements.
- Helping to provide a web-based framework for developers to create line-of-business applications
- Focusing on UX and providing a set of tools to create engaging applications
- You’ll also have some creative freedom to create new systems
- Enthusiasm for creating sustainable and elegant systems and software
- Significant experience as a Senior .NET Developer, or similar
- Long-term experience of using C#/.NET, ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Google Polymer
- Some experience with Isomorphic Smartclient
- 20 holidays per year, which increases to 25 days after 5 years of service
- Remote working, very occasional travel to the office
- Some flexibility with working hours
- New laptop
- Entitlement to join the Health scheme after 3 months probation
- Company pension scheme
- Life cover as part of company pension – currently x3 salary
Do you meet the requirements and have senior .NET developer experience? We’d like to hear from you!