Sales Administrator (GLP0093)
Location: Greater Manchester – M38
Salary: Up to £22,000 (plus on-site parking)
Our client is looking for an experienced sales administrator to join their team and help support the national/regional sales team.
This waste management company has been in operation for 25 years and has continuously grown from strength to strength. They work with a range of clients across the UK, from multinationals to SMEs and offer tailored waste management solutions. They hold a continuous commitment to their employees as being a stable and sustainable employer that rewards loyalty. If you are a sales administrator with experience within the waste industry, you would be ideal for this role.
- Administration/sales support to the sales team
- Create and send quotations to new and existing customers
- Assist in the creation of tender requests, occasionally completing yourself
- Input data and process all site visits within HubSpot
- Serve as a point of contact for new and existing customers
- 3 years’ experience within a sales administrator role
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- C in Maths and English at GCSE, or equivalent
- Previous experience working within the waste/recycling industry
- Experience of completing tenders
- Business administration qualification
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- On-site parking
- Pension scheme
Do you meet the requirements and have sales administrator experience? We’d like to hear from you!