Sales Account Executive (GLP0097)
Location: Clerkenwell – EC1R (5 minutes’ away from multiple bus stops)
Salary: Up to £25,000 (plus a new mac or PC)
Contract: Full-time or Part-time (25-35 hours per week)
Our client is looking for an experienced Sales Account Executive to join their team and develop new business, whilst maintaining a happy client base.
As a market leader in the UK, they are used to achieving stable and continued growth. Their main goal is to uphold gold-star customer service to customers, whilst making their lives a lot easier. Based in one of the most interesting creative hotspots in London, they are always on the lookout for talented staff to join their team. If you have prior sales account executive experience and have an engaging and confident telephone manner, this is the role for you!
- Understanding customer needs and matching them with the right opportunity
- Helping new customers win work, or engaging a sceptical prospective client
- Creating a personal connection with new and existing customers alike
- You’ll also be responsible for helping to develop campaigns
- Some experience working within a telesales or customer service role
- A proven track record of success within a fast-paced environment
- An engaging and confident telephone manner
- Effective closing skills
- Experience within a sales account executive role
- New Mac or PC
- Company pension
- Health cash plan
- Bonus holiday scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- A spacious office space
- Regular team outings
Do you meet the requirements and have sales account executive experience? We’d like to hear from you!