.NET Developer (GLP0125)
Location: Bolton – BL3 (easily accessible from Wigan, Bury and Blackburn)
Salary: Up to £40,000 (plus free parking, your birthday off and on-site gym)
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Our client is looking for an experienced .NET Developer to join their team and help to automate and optimise their internal processes.
They are an award-winning, reputable business with a creative and entrepreneurial environment. You will be working in a rewarding and challenging atmosphere, using a range of the latest tools and technologies, anything which will help in the development process. The employee reviews are very favourable, with a Glassdoor review above 4.5/5. If you’re a .NET Developer looking for another challenge, this is the role for you.
- Creating high quality, useable and scalable web applications
- Working with management to develop lead generation projects
- Working alongside designers to produce good quality site designs
- You’ll also be responsible for ensuring all sites are optimised for mobile
- Solid experience in a commercial .NET Developer role
- Good understanding of ASP.NET and MVC
- Knowledge of C# or VB.NET (must be willing to transition to C#)
- Your birthday off
- Free parking
- 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Dedicated training budget (including pluralsight subscription)
- Company social events
- Pension plan
- Free fruit and on-site gym
- Company branded clothing
- Shares scheme after 2 years of employment
Do you meet the requirements and have .NET Developer experience? We’d like to hear from you!