.NET Developer (GLP0121)
Location: Chester – CH3
Salary: Up to £35,000 (plus flexible start and finish times with free parking)
Our client is looking for an experienced .NET Developer to join their team and help develop maintainable web applications with solid architecture.
As a successful digital agency, they are looking for a candidate who is talented technically but also has a personality which matches their values. A candidate who is friendly, ambitious and hardworking would be perfect for this role. You’ll be working on a variety of projects for some exciting clients, meaning that you will have to liaise closely with project managers and fellow developers/designers. If you’re looking for a new challenge within a rewarding .NET Developer role, this may be the one for you!
- Capturing functional/technical requirements
- Bug fixing and maintenance of existing applications
- Implementation and customisation of CMS products
- Mentoring junior developers and fellow colleagues
- Extensive experience as a commercial .NET Developer
- Experience with Umbraco, including extending CMS platforms
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET, MSSQL/TSQL
- Experience using HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Gulp/Grunt, JQuery
- Worked in an agile team and waterfall environment
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Your birthday off!
- Private healthcare cover
- Flexible start and finish times
- Free parking
- Subsidised onsite café serving breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea
Do you meet the requirements and have .NET Developer experience? We’d like to hear from you!