.NET Developer (GLP0102)
Location: Manchester – M1
Salary: Up to £65,000 (plus sign-on bonus)
Our client is looking for an experienced .NET Developer to join their team and work with some of the latest technologies, alongside existing systems.
You will be joining at an exciting time, as they are currently going through a major transformation. They are splitting their legacy system into microservices, which will require skilled and experienced developers to embrace new technologies and help upgrade their existing systems. If you’re an experienced .NET Developer looking to work within a fast-paced friendly team, this is the role for you.
- Your role will involve a variety of different tasks due to technological change
- You will develop new components, plan and execute enhancements
- Additionally, you will help introduce APIs and bring in a vue.js front end
- Experience within a commercial .NET Developer role, or similar
- Excellent experience with .NET/C#, ASP .NET, MVC, JQuery and SQL Server
- Entity framework/EDMX/LINQ
- Web APIs, SOAP/Web Service APIs
- Microsoft certifications
- Knowledge of Azure
- Test Driven Development
- 23 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Employee Perks scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Sign-on bonus
- Breakout area with PS4
- Funding for qualifications
- Central Manchester location
Do you meet the requirements and have commercial .NET Developer experience? We’d like to hear from you!