.NET Developer (GLP0101)
Location: Cheadle – SK8 (6 minutes’ cycle from Heald Green Station)
Salary: Up to £45,000 (plus onsite parking and gym)
Our client is looking for an experienced .NET Developer to join their team and help support and integrate their software and third-party products.
As a market leader, with around 52% market share – they are always looking to expand their reach. You will be joining their talented development team to help implement integrations with their software and third-party products, APIs, mobile applications and services. This role will be ideal for you if you have previous .NET developer experience, alongside experience of .NET 4.0/4.5.
- You will carry out backend, API and integration software development
- Planning your own activities to support sprint/operational teams
- Maintaining consistent application source control
- You’ll also be responsible for maintaining appropriate documentation
- Experience as an .NET developer, or similar role
- Significant experience working with .NET 4.0/4.5/Core development in C#
- Good knowledge of data access using Microsoft SQL, Azure and MySQL
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff kitchen
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday
- On-site gym
Do you meet the requirements and have .NET developer experience? We’d like to hear from you!