.NET Developer (GLP0082)
Location: Manchester – M2 (1 minute away from the closest bus stop)
Salary: Up to £50,000 (plus 25 days holiday)
Our client is looking for a .NET Developer to join their growing team and work with some of the latest design patterns and tools.
As an award-winning digital agency, they are looking for an innovative developer to design and build websites, as well as end-to-end gaming platforms. You’ll be working alongside developers at all levels with a variety of tech so every day will be a little different. If you’re looking for a new challenge to build and develop the company’s enterprise-level platform, this may be the perfect role for you.
- Work alongside fellow talented .NET Developers on a complex project
- As part of a team, you will deliver a product into an interesting market
- Working with some of the latest design patterns/tools e.g. SQL, NoSQL, WCF
- You’ll also be expected to thoroughly test your work before giving it to QA
- Extensive experience as a commercial .NET Developer
- Experience with N-Tier Architecture/SOA
- Database experience | SQL | MySQL
- Used to working in an Agile environment
- NoSQL experience | MS Orleans
- Winforms | WPF
- 25 days holiday (Plus bank holidays)
- Flexi-time working
- Referral bonus
- Pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- Cosy city centre office space
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Monthly team lunches | Employee of the month
Do you meet the requirements and have commercial .NET Developer experience? We’d like to hear from you!