Lead Frontend Developer (GLP0099)
Location: Manchester – M2
Salary: Up to £65,000 (plus flexi-time)
Our client is looking for an experienced Lead Frontend Developer to join their team and leading the frontend development for their own platform.
They are an award-winning digital agency, based in the heart of Manchester. They work with some of the latest technology and have an existing team of talented developers. You’ll be mentoring more junior members to help them grow skills with technology you are passionate about. If you have lead frontend developer experience and love working and collaborating with a large team, you would be ideal for this role.
- Enabling the team to work efficiently, meet goals and minimise technical debt
- Looking at tooling and processes both in development and building
- You’ll also be supporting the system and features as they go live so you’ll need experience with the whole platform – not just frontend
- Extensive lead frontend developer experience
- Excellent up-to-date knowledge of ReactJS within a commercial environment
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Sound understanding of Unit and functional testing, source control using Git
- Experience working within the gambling industry
- Having recruitment panel experience (e.g. hiring team lead)
- Supporting and working with remote developers
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexi-time working
- Referral bonus
- Pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- Cosy city centre office space
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Monthly team lunches
Do you meet the requirements and have lead frontend developer experience? We’d like to hear from you!