IT Support Engineer (6 months FT) (GLP0079)
Location: Manchester – M1 (6 minute walk from Piccadilly Station)
Salary: £12,750 for 6 months (plus career development)
Company Type: Engineering
Contract: 6 months FT, with the possibility of extension
Our client is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join their team and support their Windows 10 rollout project, in their Manchester office.
As a successful Engineering company, their aim is to be the world’s leading integrated architecture, engineering and design firm. Their IT team are based in Manchester and deal with all aspects from Windows 2003/8/12 server, MS Exchange, Cisco networking and project based applications. An ideal candidate for this role would have excellent communication skills and have prior IT support engineer experience.
- Helping to support the Windows 10 rollout project
- Being involved in the company Application Lifecycle Process
- Assist in the administration of IT infrastructure
- Monitoring and resolving end user support issues
- Previous experience within an IT Support Engineer role
- Good knowledge of Windows 10 and server Operating Systems
- Excellent communication skills and a team worker
- ITIL certification
- Good knowledge of VB Script | Powershell | Batch files
- Personal and career development
- Social events with the team
- Flexible pension allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Studio location, near the vibrant Northern Quarter
Do you meet the requirements and have IT Support Engineer experience? We’d like to hear from you!