Full Stack Developer (GLP0128)
Location: Manchester – M4 (6 minute’s cycle from Manchester Victoria)
Salary: Up to £40,000 (plus annual training budget)
Our client is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their small and friendly team, based in their Manchester office.
As a thriving and digital studio that works with clients to design, build and optimise their digital products and services, they have seen steady growth. They are driven by results and led with user experience, ensuring that the customer receives the highest quality product possible. A candidate that has excellent full stack developer experience would be perfect for this role.
- Making big contributions within a fast-paced environment
- Working on a variety of front end and back end projects
- Working with the latest technology, with high profile projects
- Experience within a commercial full stack developer role
- Strong attention to detail and organisation
- HTML | CSS | PHP
- Knowledge of React | Ember | Angular
- Experience of using the Cordova framework, or similar
- Strong communication skills
- 30 paid holidays including bank holidays
- Monthly team lunches
- Fresh fruit
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mobile phone insurance
- Discounts at cinemas and Tastecard membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual training/conference attendance budget
Do you meet the requirements and have full stack developer experience? We’d like to hear from you!