Front End Developer (GLP0127)
Location: Manchester – M4 (6 minute’s cycle from Manchester Victoria)
Salary: Up to £30,000 (plus annual training budget)
Our client is looking for a front end developer to join their friendly and supportive team, based in their Manchester office.
As a thriving and digital studio that works with clients to design, build and optimise their digital products and services, they have seen steady growth. They are driven by results and led with user experience, ensuring that the customer receives the highest quality product possible. A candidate that has excellent front end developer experience would be perfect for this role.
- Maintaining source code and adopting quality assurance
- Communicating professionally with clients and colleagues
- Proactively self-learning and willing to assist in issues outside core work
- Experience within a commercial front end Developer role
- Expert knowledge of HTML | CSS
- Understanding of UX | UI
- Node JS | PHP
- NoSQL | Database knowledge
- React | Angular | Ionic
- Understanding of design principles
- 30 paid holidays including bank holidays
- Monthly team lunches
- Fresh fruit | Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mobile phone insurance
- Discounts at cinemas and Tastecard membership
- Annual training/conference attendance budget
Do you meet the requirements and have front end developer experience? We’d like to hear from you!