Dynamics NAV Developer (GLP0111)
Location: Bury – BL9 (easy access from M66)
Salary: Competitive (plus free onsite parking)
Our client is looking for an experienced Dynamics NAV Developer to join their team and help to deliver bespoke solutions to customers.
This is a great opportunity for you to work with one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics partners in the EMEA region, which also holds a Microsoft Gold Partnership. They have 20,000 active clients and service 15 countries and have been consistently growing since inception. You will be working on varied and challenging projects, across a range of sectors and companies. If you’re looking for a new Dynamics NAV Developer role within Greater Manchester, this may be the one for you.
- Configure, develop and deliver MS Dynamics NAV software and components
- Create or modify customisations and integrations
- Ongoing end user support
- Being involved in all elements of the design, coding and testing of software
- Liaising with technical peers throughout the EMEA
- Experience as a Dynamics NAV Developer
- .NET and SQL programming knowledge
- Extensive experience with C/AL, C/SIDE and NAV (version 2009 or later)
- Experience with mobile apps, third party and own IP modules
- Experience of working within a Gold Partner environment
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private healthcare
- Private pension scheme
- Onsite free parking
Do you meet the requirements and have Dynamics NAV Developer experience? We’d like to hear from you!