Dynamics NAV Consultant (GLP0112)
Location: Bury – BL9 (easy access from M66)
Salary: Competitive (plus free onsite parking)
Our client is looking for an experienced Dynamics NAV Consultant to join their team and serve small to medium-sized businesses with Dynamics solutions.
This is a great opportunity for you to work with one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics partners in the EMEA region, which also holds a Microsoft Gold Partnership. They have 20,000 active clients across 15 countries, in a variety of industries. After continuous growth, they are looking for a Dynamics NAV Consultant who will maintain a consultative approach with customers and implement NAV products that meet their deliverables.
- Effective consultancy through implementation and knowledge of NAV
- Perform ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ solutions through business and process analysis
- Recognise and communicate client needs for additional products/services
- You’ll also be responsible for providing guidance and support for clients
- Extensive Dynamics NAV Consultant experience
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV (2009 through to 2018)
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL server
- Knowledge of software development life cycle, interpersonal and communication skills, public speaking and negotiation
- Experience in finance, supply chain, manufacturing or services
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private healthcare
- Private pension scheme
- Onsite free parking
Do you meet the requirements and have Dynamics NAV Consultant experience? We’d like to hear from you!