Customer Support Technician (GLP0116)
Location: Buckingham – MK18 (with free parking)
Salary: Up to £28,000 (plus gym vouchers and annual bonus)
Hours: Monday – Friday (9:00am-5:00pm)
Our client is looking for an experienced Customer Support Technician to join their team and provide technical support to their global customer base.
As a technologically innovative company, they have seen continuous growth since inception. They have been awarded the Queen’s Award for Enterprise and sell their products to countries across the world. Their products are used with large companies, such as BMW, Bosch and Aston Martin and are household names within their respective sectors. You’ll be joining a friendly and hard-working team, so if you have solid customer support technician experience this is the role for you.
- Offering technical support to customers through phone, email and Skype
- Consistently maintaining an excellent quality of customer service
- Working proactively with the minimum of supervision
- You’ll also be responsible for being self-motivated and multi-tasking effectively
- Solid experience within a Customer Support Technician role
- Experience within the OEM automotive or Motorsport industries
- A full, clean UK driving licence
- Excellent communication, both written and verbally
- Technology testing experience
- Basic knowledge of electronics
- Some understanding of GPS data and/or vehicle CAN
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Pension plan
- Annual bonus of up to £2,000 (profit-related)
- Childcare vouchers
- Gym vouchers
- Free parking
Do you meet the requirements and have extensive Customer Support Technician experience? We’d like to hear from you!