Customer Support Adviser (GLP0105)
Location: Clerkenwell – EC1R (8-minute walk from Farringdon station)
Salary: Up to £27,000 (plus a new Mac or PC)
Hours: Mon-Fri (9:00am-5:00pm) with 1 in 3 Sundays (10:00am-5:00pm)
Our client is looking for a tech-savvy Customer Support Adviser to join their team and provide customer service focused support.
Their customer service team is highly important, as they help turn unhappy users into happy ones. As part of a well-known internet group, they have seen continuous and rapid success. They are looking for candidates that are hard-working and always willing to work on improving the business. If you’re looking for a varied role with supportive team members, plus you have customer support adviser experience, this is the perfect role for you!
- You’ll be responsible for answering customer queries through email/phone
- Maintaining customer contact through to issue resolution
- Offering tailored on-boarding advice or resolving billing queries etc.
- 4 years’ experience within a customer support adviser role, or similar
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with customers
- Good knowledge of technology and willing to learn
- Detail orientated and organised
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- An increase of a day’s holiday for each year within the business
- The Friday after your 1 in 3 Sunday off
- New Mac or PC
- Company pension scheme
- Bonus holiday scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loans
- A spacious office space filled with activities
Do you meet the requirements and have customer support adviser experience? We’d like to hear from you!