Business Development Manager (GLP0124)
Location: Altrincham – WA14 (this role is both office and field based across the NW)
Salary: Up to £35,000 (plus OTE of £60,000)
Hours: 9:00am – 5:30pm (with flexible working hours available)
Our client is looking for an experienced business development manager to join their team and develop new business as well as managing accounts.
As a leading technology transformation business, they have a variety of clients all across the North West. They offer a large range of business solutions, including Microsoft Office 365, applications, telecoms, training and cybersecurity. You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director and working alongside a team of 18. If you’re looking for a new business development manager role within the telecoms sector, apply now!
- New business development, proactively growing the client base
- Account management of existing clients
- Maintaining an accurate CRM system
- Identifying new opportunities with existing clients
- Strong experience as a business development manager within telecoms
- Experienced in working to targets and KPIs
- Confident and well presented
- An excellent communicator, who is IT literate
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
Do you meet the requirements and have business development manager experience? We’d like to hear from you!