Field Sales Business Development Manager (GLP0089)
Location: Manchester – M3 (9 minute walk away from Manchester Victoria)
Salary: Up to £35,000(plus £20K OTE)
Our client is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team and develop new and existing end user business.
As a leading energy management company, designed specifically for the industrial centre – they have seen continuous growth since 1991. They design energy-saving strategies which are a bespoke offering to each business and have a loyal customer base. They are on the lookout for a Business Development Manager, preferably within the heating industry, to join their team.
- Meet and exceed agreed KPIs and targets
- Provide accurate and timely forecasting
- Promote and sell products to new and existing end users
- Research and develop new business via various methods
- 2-3 years’ experience within a Business Development Manager role
- Experienced user of Salesforce or similar CRM
- Proven organisational and planning ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Used to selling to the end user channel from the heating industry
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance (on successful completion of probationary period)
- Free on-site parking
- Free Quarterly Onsite Chair Massage
- Holiday Purchase (up to 3 additional days)
Do you meet the requirements and have business development manager experience? We’d like to hear from you!