Business Development Executive (GLP0106)
Location: Salford Quays – M5 (2 minute walk from nearest tram stop)
Salary: £20,000 basic (plus OTE £40,000 and £3,000 bonus after 6 months)
Industry: Business Services
Hours: Mon-Fri (8:30am-4:30pm)
Our client is looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to join their team and be rewarded for the contribution you make.
They are the market leader within their industry and are continuously growing. They have developed a dynamic and fast-paced culture and are looking to grow their already successful sales team. With constant investment in their employees and workplace, you will be valued and rewarded for the contribution you make to the company. If you are looking for a rewarding business development executive role, this is the role for you.
- Working as a team and individually to maximise sales opportunities
- Create call plans proactively to contact prospective customers
- Engage with prospective and existing customers over the phone
- A minimum of 18 months within a business development executive role, or similar
- Hard-working and sales driven
- Proven target hitter
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free parking on-site
- The basic salary can rise to £24,000 within year one if you are performing well
- Uncapped earnings – the more you do, the more you earn
- A great work-life balance – no weekends!
- Great incentives and prizes
- Excellent training – all of their managers have been promoted from within
- A newly refurbished office based in Salford
Do you meet the requirements and have business development executive experience? We’d like to hear from you!