Business Analyst (GLP0100)
Location: Manchester – M2 (1 minute away from the closest bus stop)
Salary: Up to £35,000 (plus flexi-time)
Our client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their team and help them improve the digital experience of their customers.
They are an award-winning digital agency, based in Manchester city centre. They specialise in creating user-focused websites, apps and backend solutions. You’ll need excellent communication skills and be able to adjust your communication with different stakeholders. If you have business analyst experience and are used to working on large software development projects, you would be ideal for this role!
- Creating, analysing and validating requirements to a high quality
- Analysing solutions and performing gap analysis
- Ensuring excellent communication in order to capture all of the details
- You’ll always be looking to improve your own and the company’s processes
- Experience as a business analyst on large software development projects
- Experienced in producing data, process models, use cases and user journeys
- Able to document requirements/specifications for large development projects
- An interest in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Knowledge or experience of working in the gambling industry
- 25 days holiday (Plus bank holidays)
- Flexi-time working
- Referral bonus
- Pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- Cosy city centre office space
- Childcare voucher scheme
Do you meet the requirements and have extensive business analyst experience? We’d like to hear from you!