Account Manager (GLP0113)
Location: London – SE1 (13 minutes from Bermondsey station)
Salary: £30,000 (plus commission scheme and training budget)
Hours: Monday – Friday (9:00am-5:30pm)
Our client is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their team and help manage their enterprise customer base.
An opportunity to join a company which is in a huge growth phase and are looking to expand dramatically over the next year. Currently, the team is of 8 but they are looking to double in size and bring in some excellent team members. You’ll be joining a hardworking and successful team, helping to ensure their customer’s success. If you have prior Account Manager experience and are looking for a challenging and diverse role, this may be the one for you.
- Providing account management to some of the largest employer brands
- Be the main point of contact for 15 accounts monthly
- Implement customer onboarding and ensure that they are ready for success
- Understanding customers’ needs and managing their expectations
- You’ll also be responsible for reducing the churn rate
- Extensive experience in an account manager or customer service role
- Highly organised and able to juggle lots of customers at the same time
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to capitalise on up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
- Knowledge of tools such as HubSpot, Intercom, Basecamp, Asana
- Experience of working with a Marketing Agency, SaaS product or TalentTech
- Fast paced environment with responsibility and self-management
- Share options and competitive salary
- Highly sociable and friendly team – fortnightly team meals!
- Great working environment with free fruit, cereal and a coffee machine
- The opportunity to work remotely some of the time, if desired
- Training and personal development budget
Do you meet the requirements and have Account Manager experience? We’d like to hear from you!