IT Support Engineer (GLP0115)
Location: Salford – M50 (6 minutes from Salford Quays tram stop)
Salary: Up to £35,000 (plus free car parking)
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am-5:30pm (with occasional overtime)
Our client is looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer to join their team and help project manage and deliver solutions to customers.
Do you want a new challenge within an award-winning MSP?
This is the role for you! As a well-established MSP and Microsoft Gold Partner, they have seen continuous growth. Their core business is within the SME and education sector, however, they work with a variety of other businesses across the North. As an IT support engineer, you’ll be working on projects directly with customers alongside your normal support duties. Apply now if you’re looking for a fulfilling role with a great working environment, continued investment in skills and free parking.
- Delivering solutions to customers from inception through to documentation
- Assisting the Helpdesk Manager on 2nd/3rd level tickets as required
- Ensuring backups are in place, properly encrypted and offer suitable coverage
- Conducting onsite client visits to offer support and install systems
- Maintaining strong client relationships and excellent customer service
- Significant experience within a 3rd Line Support Engineer role
- Experience with managing, supporting and deploying Office 365 solutions
- Strong experience with Windows Server (2008-2016) and networking
- Knowledge of Hyper-V and Virtualised Environments
- Microsoft Qualification around cloud technologies
- 22 holidays (plus bank holidays)
- A highly competitive salary
- Free car parking
- Double time for any agreed overtime
- Company laptop and mobile phone/phone allowance provided
- Continued investment in your skills and education
- Great working environment and opportunities for progression
Do you meet the requirements and have extensive IT support engineer experience? We’d like to hear from you!