3rd Line Support Engineer (GLP0104)
Location: Manchester – M1 3NL (6 minutes from Manchester Piccadilly)
Salary: Up to £28,000 (plus learning and training opportunities)
Our client is looking for an experienced 3rd Line Support Engineer to join their team and help resolve escalated support calls.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our offices based in Alderley Park and Manchester City centre. Your working hours will be within the core period of Monday to Friday 8:00 – 18:00, though extended hours and weekends may be required to meet customer requirements. However, we also offer a level of flexibility with working hours for the right candidate. You will work with Windows Server, VMware, Hyper-V, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Azure, SAN/ISCSI, RDS and Apple. If you have 3rd line experience and are looking for more training and learning opportunities – this may be the role for you.
- Your role will be to provide full 3rd line support
- Resolving technical escalated support calls
- Undertake audits and provide recommendations for customers’ IT
- Working with third party suppliers to successfully resolve issues
- 5 years’ experience within IT, preferably at a 3rd line support level
- Client focused, able to work in a team and individually
- Solid knowledge of Windows Server, VMware, Hyper V and Exchange
- MCSA and/or CCNA qualification, or similar
- Experience working within an MSP (Managed Service Provider)
- Knowledge of Autotask, Datto stack and deploying VOIP telephony projects
- 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Excellent learning and training opportunities
- Friendly support team
- Become part of an exciting and expanding organisation
- Free parking
Do you meet the requirements and have 3rd line support experience? We’d like to hear from you!