2nd Line Support Engineer
Location: Manchester – M1 3NL (6 minutes from Manchester Piccadilly)
Our client is looking for an experienced 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their team and be the first point of contact for customer satisfaction.
This is a great opportunity to join our team based in Manchester and Alderley Park. Your working hours will be within the core period of Monday to Friday 8:00 – 18:00, though extended hours and weekends may be required to meet customer requirements. However, we also offer a level of flexibility with working hours for the right candidate. You will work with Windows Server, VMware, Hyper-V, Office 365, Azure, SAN/ISCSI, RDS and Apple. If you have 1st/2nd line support engineer experience and are looking for more training and learning opportunities – this may be the role for you.
- Your role will be to provide full 2nd line support to customers
- Site visits to complete installations, resolutions, or audits
- You will be the first point of contact and will escalate calls when appropriate
- Working with third-party suppliers to resolve issues
- Tracks the progress of a call to ensure it is resolved within SLA
- 3 years’ experience within a 1st/2nd line support engineer role
- Client focused, able to work in a team and individually
- Solid knowledge of Windows Server, VMware, Hyper V and Azure
- LAN, WAN, VPN, Cisco, Sonicwall and FortiNet
- Office 365 Admin
- Must be able to drive
- Experience working within a MSP (Managed Service Provider)
- NatApp and SAN Technology
- 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Excellent learning and training opportunities
- Friendly support team
- Become part of an exciting and expanding organisation
- Free parking
Do you meet the requirements and have 2nd line support engineer experience? We’d like to hear from you!
So if you’re interested in joining an expanding MSP, apply now!