1st Line Support Engineer
Location: SK10 – Alderley Park
Salary: Up to £22,000 (plus learning and training opportunities)
Our client is looking for an experienced 1st Line Support Engineer to join their team and be the first point of contact for resolving support calls.
This is a great opportunity to join our team based in Alderley Park. Your working hours will be within the core period of Monday to Friday 8:00 – 18:00, though extended hours and weekends may be required to meet customer requirements. However, we also offer a level of flexibility with working hours for the right candidate. You will work with Windows Server, VMware, Hyper-V, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Azure, SAN/ISCSI, RDS and Apple. If you have 1st line support engineer experience and are looking for more training and learning opportunities – this may be the role for you.
- Your role will be to provide full 1st line support to customers
- You will be the first point of contact and will escalate calls when appropriate
- Working with third-party suppliers to resolve issues
- Tracks the progress of a call to ensure it is resolved within SLA
- 1 years’ experience within a 1st line support engineer role
- Client focused, able to work in a team and individually
- Solid knowledge of Windows Server, VMware, Hyper V and Exchange
- Experience working within a MSP (Managed Service Provider)
- Knowledge of Autotask, Datto stack and deploying VOIP telephony projects
- 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Excellent learning and training opportunities
- Friendly support team
- Become part of an exciting and expanding organisation
- Free parking
Do you meet the requirements and have 1st line support engineer experience? We’d like to hear from you!
So if you’re interested in joining an expanding MSP, apply now!